Welcome! This blog is aimed at those people that love nothing more than relaxing over a couple of drinks and discovering a new artist at a cool small venue! After moving out of Sydney to the North Coast of NSW, I have decided to finally make good on a couple of new eve's resolutions from a couple of years ago and create this blog. There is so much good new Australian music out there at the moment, I wanted to create a way that I could share with others some of the great new artists I've come across through friends and live shows, and ultimately develop a community to grow, share and support some of the new artists that are out there.
If you love live acoustic music, if you love a new story-teller who can weave a tale through a jamming blues rif or if you want to support a new venue that's having a go at supporting local music, feel free to contribute to this blog and share it with everyone.
Looking forward to hearing what's out there.
Cheers - Matt.
No comments:
Post a Comment